If you new with Android gadget, probably you have not yet known this application, Floating Touch. Without doubt it is one of the most popular application on Android market. Even, it had been downloaded by so many Android users. The newest version is Floating Touch 1.3. You could download Floating Touch 1.3 apk from Android market or download Floating Touch apk from any other sites. Continue reading this blog to discover further details about the app.
Features of Floating Touch 1.3 for Android
Floating Touch is involved with attractive features. So, a lot of the users like it. Here is feature inside of the app based on official page from Google Play Store:
Assistive touch comes from iPhone, but Floating Touch is specially designed for Android. Floating Touch is a button floats on your screen over other apps, and you can move it anywhere. Floating Touch contains most commonly used switches of Android system and all installed apps, you could control your device or open your favor app easily without exiting current app.
Besides that, you can make it unique by:
1. Customizing the panel functions, pick your most commonly used switches or favor apps
2. Creating folder for apps or switches
3. Changing the floating button style, or DIY your own button.
4. Changing the panel’s color.
1. Clear memory
2. Back/Home button(Need ROOT)
3. Favor apps
4. Recent apps
5. System switches
Why I cannot uninstall Floating Touch?
The “Lock screen” feature requires activating device administrator, you have to deactivate it in security settings before installing.
There are two ways to uninstall it:
1. Open floating touch, go to settings page, find the “Uninstall” option. (Recommend)
2. First, go to “System settings” -> “Security settings” -> “Device administrators” deactivate “Floating Touch”, then uninstall Floating Touch in a normal way.
If you’d like to translate the app into your own language, please let us know!
If there is any problem or feedback, please let us know!
Our Email: email@example.com
Floating Touch is featured in:
Meanwhile, you’ll also find many additional features in Floating Touch 1.3, listed below are:
1. Support volume up/down buttons.
2. Support devices that don’t have a camera (i.e. Nexus 7).
3. Fix some force close bugs.
1. Support Japanese and Korean language.
2. Support tablet.
3. Optimize “Clear memory” feature.
Download Floating Touch 1.3 apk Android
However, what we post here not yet enough to describe Floating Touch. So, we suggest you to definitely install this application to your Android device. You’re able to download Floating Touch 1.3 from this link .